Biznerati 5th Edition

Saturday 17 January 2015

DID O.T JUST DRY SNITCH ON COCO??


Well,i'm sure you've heard of this coco by O.T.I'm shocked.The hiphop culture is gradually taking in doses of drug into its 'system'.The drug culture is being  embraced slowly into the hiphop 'gypsy' and this is a worrying trend.
     You saw cases of how bobby shmurda's hot nigga track was all gangster,flexing on how they had artillery on their blocks and how they 'done' dropped niggas.I mean Hot nigga was a TRAGEDY in a song.READ on the lyrics again and tell me if i have a point.Now onto the main story
   In the COCO VIDEO(link after post),O.T is seen' flipping 'em packs' broad daylight and talking of how he's in love with coco(coke).Take a chill pill and let biznerati take you through the lyrics courtesy of
( www.azlyrics.com)

[Hook x2:]
I'm in love with the coco
I'm in love with the coco
I got it for the low, low
I'm in love with the coco
   So in the hook he confesses his love for coco(coke)

[Verse 1:]
Hit my plug, that's my cholo
Cause he got it for the low, low
If you snitchin' I go loco
Hit you with that treinta ocho
Niggas thinkin' that I'm solo
50 deep, they're like, "oh, no" (No, no, no, please,no)
Heard the feds takin' photos
I know nothin', fuck the popo

-So in verse 1 O.T talks of going 'loco' if someone snitches on him.'loco'means crazy similar to bobby shmurda hot nigga where he talks on 'going dumb on 'em'.
-He scoffs at how niggas think he's solo basically he is indirectly suggesting he is  'strapped'
-Niggas be like oh please no no:Thats after he's removed his weapon on the niggas who think he's solo
-He's aware that cops are taking photos of them packs and he is refuting saying he doesnt know:Building a scenario of what is likely to happen?lol,just like a script.

The rest of the lyrics(BELOW) are already deciphered.Take a glance
And tell me if he's not dry snitching..
[Refrain:]
Bakin' soda, I got bakin' soda
Bakin' soda, I got bakin' soda
Whip it through the glass, nigga
I'm blowin' money fast, nigga
[Hook x2]
[Verse 2:]
36, that's a kilo
Need a brick, miss my free throw
I'm in love, just like Ne-Yo
Bustin' shots, now he Neo
Free my homies, fuck the C.O
Fuck the judge, fuck my P.O
All this coke, like I'm Niño
Water whip, like I'm Nemo

Do you find any relations with hot nigga??
  Well,dry snitching is the new trend in the today's hiphop world. @YG dry snitched on who do you love f/@Drake .Dry snitching could get you earmarked by the feds and you just wont know what hit you.That's why artists after being arrested cry foul citing one member of their circle snitched on them when in reality it was them.But then that's how trap music is supposed to be.Oooh!I guess dry snitching is here to stay 'cause trap music is all about dry snitching and trap music aint dying soon.

STAY UPDATED:

Twitter:@AlexOgeto
Instagram: @AlexOchengo

LISTEN TO COCO MP3 || VIDEO(HD 1080P) 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

biznerati ad free version
BIZNERATI 6th Edition

BTemplates.com

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

©biznerati.All rights reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Biznerati 5th Edition

Featured post

Why its advisable not to rub your eyes when you wake up

Biznerati 5th Edition Option 1 $0.30 USD Option 2 $0.30 USD Option 3 $0.30 USD Have you ever woken up early in t...

Popular Posts

Blog Archive