Biznerati 5th Edition

Friday 22 May 2015

LITTLE SECRET ABOUT YOUR PB

 

Remember a time i wrote about getting a new power bank  5600mAh ?well i decided to put it to the test.
    I charged it overnight 'cause the next day i was to go on a journey so i thought it would really come in handy.So i woke up next morning
unplugged it and carried on my backpack since it was full.Connected my phone to the powerbank and it started charging.I kept peeping at the progress and that's when i got shocked!
My phone had taken upto a mere 75% and the reading on the powerbank was at it last
(25%).My panic mode got activated.From the powerbank specs,The powerbank had a capacity
of 5600mAh which means it should charge my 1800mAh battery to upto 3 times.What was happening then?The powerbank went dead and my phone battery had now
reached 85%.

  


However, it take about 5-6 hours to fully charge it up yet it charges my phone for 1hour 30minutes. I don't understand this. By the time of writing this I have fully discharged
the charger twice thinking that maybe it should take a few full (dis)charging cycles in order for it
to perform at its advertised (5600mAh) level just like with many phone batteries but again there
were no instructions with it so I don't know.


.Ladies and gentlement,here is the little secret about your powerbank that they dont want you to know.THE ATTRITION POWER THEORY.Its
about the 30% energy or power lost when the powerbank boosts the phone.
When you connect your 5600mAh to your phone(1800mAh) via the
USB cable provided.A 30% power is lost in the name of boosting.Power input from AC to the powerbank is 5v while powerbank output to my
phone is 5.3V which means the powerbank 'stresses' a lot to get to reach the 5.3V mark and this uses a little amount of energy so as to
reach the voltage mark.
     NB:The attrition power varies with
devices.Next time you visit a powerbank shop ask on the attrition power of the powerbank

  || Websta me  ||Twitter 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

biznerati ad free version
BIZNERATI 6th Edition

BTemplates.com

Powered By Blogger
©biznerati.All rights reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Biznerati 5th Edition

Featured post

Why its advisable not to rub your eyes when you wake up

Biznerati 5th Edition Option 1 $0.30 USD Option 2 $0.30 USD Option 3 $0.30 USD Have you ever woken up early in t...

Popular Posts